british constitution essays harry reid viagra ad https://drtracygapin.com/erections/doxycycline-hyclate-100mg-online-pharmacy/25/ free essays on heart of darkness go to link https://pinnacle.berea.edu/where/synthroid-and-vatamin-d/50/ enter site english essay length coursework for biomedical engineer go to site get link resume professional writers reviews cheap college reflective essay assistance language instructors resume http://kanack.org/statement/aide-pour-dissertation-francais/26/ follow url meclizine otc equivalent to viagra click go to link best books on fm essay how to write a book critique 1990 ap bio essay prompts quoting the quran in an essay crkveni slovar za 1 razred gde kupiti cialis allhat trial critique essay https://leelanauchristianneighbors.org/disciplines/cheap-descriptive-essay-editing-service-for-college/57/ compelling college essays cialis layton viagra chi lo prescrive https://www.thehasse.org/does/sildenafil-masticable-riesgos/45/ buy cytotec walmart cherry mx key switch comparison essay For those people that have a specific need/goal or area to explore, sessions can be done on a individual basis.
You can expect a relaxing and comfortable environment to work in and a warm smile from me. On your first session, I will ask you a series of questions to get a picture of what you would like to work on or what your needs/goals are. I then create a specific programme to help you work on your goals/needs. We then do a series of sessions that involve some easy movement postures, breathing techniques and visualisations.
As a participant, you may be asked to either sit or stand for a short while with your eyes closed. I then guide you using my voice and you listening to my instructions, through a series of techniques. At the end of the session you share what you experienced during the session. You can do this either by talking, writing or drawing. This helps you to consolidate and remember and develop an awareness of yourself. The number of sessions will be dependent upon what has been agreed between you and me.
Benefits of individual sessions
- Your needs or goals and what you want to work on can be met more quickly in these sessions
- You work in a safe, secure environment
- Specific treatment programme to explore the area/s you want to work on
- In depth knowledge and understanding of how Sophrology works
- Greater variety of techniques to be tried and explored
- You can attain the benefits of Sophrology more quickly
- Work on specific areas in a more detailed way
- Share what you have learned, gained about yourself and what techniques work for you
- Recording of some of the techniques emailed to you
For those wanting to find out more about Sophrology in a more general way, you can attend a group session.
You can expect up to 10-12 people attending the session working in a comfortable, relaxed environment and a warm friendly smile from me as usual. As you will be part of a group, you are not expected to answer any questions for the first session. The sessions will run over a period of time, for example 6 sessions, once a week. All sessions will have a theme, for example, creating stillness, that we will be working on together. As with 1:1 sessions, they will involve some easy movement postures, breathing techniques and visualisations.
As a participant, you may be asked to either sit or stand for a short while with your eyes closed. I then guide you using my voice with you listening to my instructions, through a series of techniques. At the end of the session you share what you experienced. You can either do this by talking or writing or drawing. This helps you to consolidate and remember and develop an awareness of yourself.
Benefits of group sessions
- Work on a generic theme within the sessions
- Way of getting to know what Sophrology is all about before considering if you want to work with Sophrology on a 1:1 basis
- Share your experiences with others in the group environment.
- Consolidate your own experiences of Sophrology by sharing with others
- Practice Sophrology in a safe, secure environment
If you want to know how I can help you in preparing for an event whether this be exam preparation, an interview or a performance of some kind, please look at my page on Event preparation