see url dna essay replication origin follow site english evaluation essay how to do a coursework food to replace viagra go to site https://samponline.org/blacklives/essay-material-things/27/ go https://tffa.org/businessplan/an-example-of-comparative-essay/70/ https://theaddisonofbocaraton.com/work/venta-de-viagra-online-sin-receta/35/ remedio clomid 50mg follow site gcse of mice and men essay grade 4 english papers sri lanka achieving dreams essay viagra e dimagrimento source url viagra kolkata https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/hamlet-character-essay-questions/17/ https://www.elc.edu/school/andy-goldsworthy-rivers-and-tides-essay-outline/53/ kan man kbe viagra uden recept p apoteket watch prescription pricing depo provera https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/une-pilule-de-viagra/24/ qualitative dissertation table of contents https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/doctoral-thesis-in-education/23/ https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/cialis-pay-with-a-check/24/ elobact 125 trockensaft dosierung viagra how do i delete email from my iphone follow site cialis generic mexico Be Easy In Body And Mind
Being calm, content, peaceful and secure in mind and body without any anxiety, is something that we would all like to maintain all the time. Some people can. When you can do this, being calm and peaceful has a profound effect on different aspects of your life. For me, you can gain control of your life and become more effective and increase your productivity, whatever that means for you. It helps to filter out negativity, fear, anger and doubt and you can have a clearer, sharper mind. There is an increase in physical energy and mental concentration, a lowering of blood pressure and heart rate, as well as an increase in breathing capacity. Being peaceful and calm means you can deal with challenging situations with greater certainty and you can make decisions and focus on tasks more easily. With that in mind, you can communicate more effectively, be more balanced in your emotions and be in your creative flow.
Anxiety related issues
If you have difficulty keeping calm, peaceful and content, which happens to most of us at some point in our lives, then anxiety can be the norm. Anxiety related issues such as feeling panicky, avoiding people and situations, generalised anxiety and phobias can have a detrimental effect on people’s lives. Anxiety can show itself in many ways; you can “live in the future” and constantly predict the worse, enlarge the negative and feel more anxious and be “on guard” about the situation which can lead to difficulty with memory and concentration/focus issues. People can experience dizziness, general aches and pains, muscle tension and spasms, sweating and blurred vision. With all this, they avoid situations like the plague, that create these thoughts, feelings and bodily sensations.
How can Sophrology help you to be more calm and at peace?
Sophrology can help you to become more body conscious and help you to release tensions such as aches and pains in the body. Breathing techniques done on their own or with easy movement postures or visualisations can help you to let go of panicky feelings, ease muscle tensions/spasms and increase your breathing capacity. Visualisations can help to improve your mental outlook and build your inner positive resources and confidence. Being aware, conscious and alert of what you are doing during the Sophrology session will enable you to build your ability to take control of who you are, what you are doing and get to know yourself more.
Benefits of using Sophrology when dealing with anxiety issues
- Greater sense of wellbeing and positive outlook on life
- Relaxed muscles
- Calm and deeper breathing capacity
- Calm and clear mind
- Greater inner strength and access to your own inner resources
- Clarity of sight
- Increase in energy levels
- Better sleep
- Improved memory and concentration levels
- Be more body conscious to deal with different situations
Some of the strategies
- Identifying the triggers that can lead to anxious situations.
- Breathing techniques to alleviate anxiety symptoms and install positive qualities.
- Identifying what, when and where you need to use Sophrology techniques when anxiety symptoms are apparent day or night.
- Easy movement postures to strengthen your calm and peace.
- Assessing your physical environment – is it conducive for a peaceful, calm lifestyle.
- Planning ahead of time and preparing for an event.
- Identifying and incorporating break times during a typical day.
- Practice and repetition of techniques before an event.
- Recording and/or reflecting on what you have learned about yourself and what techniques work for you.